The National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) is an independent state body that carries out pre-trial investigation of corruption crimes. Working at the NABU is an opportunity to contribute to the fight against corruption in Ukraine.
Currently, the NABU has opened vacancies for specialists in various fields:
- IT specialists;
- assistant consultants;
List of questions for the qualification exam
The qualification exam for candidates for positions at the NABU consists of two parts:
- theoretical part - testing the candidates' knowledge of anti-corruption legislation, criminal procedure, criminal law, financial law, economics and other areas of knowledge necessary for work at the NABU;
- practical part - testing the candidates' skills in performing tasks related to their future work at the NABU.
Procedure for conducting an open competition
Open competition for appointment to positions in the NABU is held in two stages:
- Law of Ukraine On Civil Service.
- Law of Ukraine on Prevention of Corruption.
- Constitution of Ukraine.
- On the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine.
- Law of Ukraine on Operational Investigative Activity.
- Criminal Code of Ukraine part 1.
- Criminal Code of Ukraine part 2.
- Criminal Code of Ukraine part 3.
- Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine Part 1, Regulation on the Unified Register of Pre-trial Investigations, the procedure for its formation and maintenance, approved by the Order of the Prosecutor General dated 30.06.2020 No. 298.
- Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine Part 2, Law of Ukraine «On the Procedure for Compensation for Damage Caused to a Citizen by Illegal Actions of Bodies Carrying Out Operational and Investigative Activities, Pre-trial Investigation Bodies, Prosecutor's Office and Court».
- Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and the Protocols thereto, as well as national legislation in this area.
The Competition Commission for appointment to positions in the NABU consists of representatives of the NABU, the public and other state bodies.
The theoretical part of the qualification exam is conducted in the form of testing. Testing is conducted on computers.
Procedure for physical fitness tests
The practical part of the qualifying exam includes tests on physical fitness. Physical fitness tests are conducted by the following types:
- 100-meter run;
- 1000-meter run;
- strength exercises.
How to apply for participation in the competition
To participate in the competition, you must submit an application to the NABU. The application is submitted in person or by mail.
Candidates for positions in the NABU must meet the following requirements:
- citizenship of Ukraine;
- age not less than 18 years;
- higher education;
- knowledge of the state language;
- impeccable business reputation.
Working at the NABU is a responsible and challenging job, but it is also highly rewarding. If you want to make a contribution to the fight against corruption in Ukraine, working at NABU is a good choice.